Review of Chemistry.com:
Chemistry.com is one of the more popular and more unique dating sites on the web today. Instead of offering a platform that puts individual members at the mercy of chance, Chemistry works with a state-of-the-art matchmaking system developed by Dr. Helen Fisher. This detailed Personality Profile system helps individuals to find their ideal match amongst millions of singles in the dating pool.
Overall, Chemistry.com is fairly easy to use. The registration process can be a bit lengthy, as you will have to fill in a lot of information and answer quite a few questions, and the slide-bar is a hands-on experience and not simply a yes or no answer, but overall the detailed process pays off in the end for many users.
Chemistry is also merged with Match.com, allowing Match members to import their profiles. Once you're all signed up with the site, you can begin adding photos to your profile and receiving 5 free matches per day.
Current Special Offers:
Chemistry's current special offer is On Friday (2/10/12), Saturday (2/11/12) and Sunday (2/12/12), ALL Chemistry.com users will be able to communicate for free. A great time to find that someone special just before Valentine's Day! Click on the banner to take advantage of this offer.
Who is Chemistry.com for?
Chemistry is for everyone. The site doesn't discriminate as long as you're over 18 years of age.
Number of Members:
To date, Chemistry.com boasts well over 20 million members, and that number continues to grow daily.
Offers Free Membership?
• Free personality profile
• Free profile features with photo options
• Personality Profile feedback
• 5 daily free matches
• Notifications if someone pings your profile
• Full access to articles, videos and other materials from Dr. Fisher
• Cannot contact other members with a free account
• Cannot use the extended site features
Paid Membership Levels and Charges:
• 1 month - $49.95
• 3 months - $99.96
• 6 months - $159.99
Paid Membership Features:
• A hands-on guided communication feature, allowing you to learn about the site and its features
• 10 personalized matches sent to your mailbox every day
• Ability to show interest in other members
• A host of feedback options offered
• Secure email
• Unique tools like the "First Meeting" tool which helps you in setting up a face to face meeting
• A very large membership base
• Many unique features
• Great personality matching software
• An easy to use interface
• Free members cannot access the full site
• Membership is rather costly
• A lot of fake/dead profiles on the site
Chemistry.com is available in 15 languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, German, and many more.