PerfectMatch.com is one of the big-time dating website players in operation today. Long before Perfect’s parents, Kiss.com and Update.com, were sold to Match.com, this group of dating websites was turning heads, living up to their reputation for finding people their “perfect match.”
More than a mere dating website, PerfectMatch.com is like a relationship hub, offering up advice and articles from famed relationship experts like Dr. Pepper Schwartz (no relation to the soft drink). The site is also known for offering up some prime promotions to potential customers, earning them much respect for being fair.
It’s easy to sign up and become a member with PerfectMatch, and once you’re in through the gate the site’s easy interface makes it a breeze to update your profile, search for members, play around in the community, and look for love.
Current Special Offers:
The promotions offered by PerfectMatch.com are wide-reaching and ever-changing. Currently, the site is offering a free Compatibility Profile Report right now. Click on the banner to take advantage of this offer.
Who is PerfectMatch.com for?
Anyone is free to sign up and use PerfectMatch’s services. Single, married, looking for friendship, etc – you can sign up.
Number of Members:
PerfectMatch.com has around 15 million members, as part of a larger group of dating websites, and their particular branch has millions of active users with a fast-growing list.
Offers Free Membership?
• Free personality profile and up to 8 photos
• “Icebreakers” provided to help you initiate contact
• Duet Total Compatibility test
• Access to free advice (limited)
• Newsletters and sweepstakes entries
• Limited advice from Dr. Schwartz
• Limited searching features
• No emails to matches allowed
• No access to forums or online chat rooms
Paid Membership Levels and Charges:
• 1 month – $59.95
• 2 months – $79.90
• 3 months – $110.85
• 6 months – $173.70
Paid Membership Features:
• Unlimited anonymous and safe email features
• Unlimited access to Icebreakers and other “flirt” features
• Access to member profiles, advanced searches, photos, and all content on the site
• Exclusive access to Dr. Schwartz’s canon of relationship advice, including the “Ask Pepper” features
• Guaranteed matches via the Duet Total Compatibility System
• Plenty of user-friendly features to choose from
• Advanced searching and personality matching generates positive results
• Over 6 million individual singles on the site alone, and 15+ million in the network
• Great advice from an on-site expert
• Good support features
• Plenty of options to choose from
• Free membership is limited
• The membership costs are rather high for a dating site
• Many dead profiles lingering around clogging up the results
• So many features can be overwhelming
The site’s primary language is English, but they offer services in over 24 countries and in 15 different languages.