Although it may sound like a honey trap based on the premise, MillionaireMate.com is by far one of the most secure and trustworthy dating websites in operation. This is the place where the rich and famous-more former than the latter-go when they want to meet singles.
In comparison to other dating websites, Millionaire Mate is a relatively new kid on the block. However, in its short time on the scene, this site has done just about everything right. Not only do they require you to verify your photos, income and profession, but you cannot get into the rankings unless you fit a certain criteria. This means the spammers and scammers and gold-diggers and any other faux singles need not apply.
Other than the strict measures taken to keep the riffraff out, Millionaire Mate is essentially like any other dating site in function. Users can search, send winks, participate in chat, check out cool extra features and everything else you would expect from a dating website.
Current Special Offers:
Due to the nature of Millionaire Mate, there are no “freebies” per se. The only promotion we could find is a 6-month free membership extension with the purchase of a 12-month Gold package.
Who is MillionaireMate.com for?
Unless you’re wealthy and seeking someone equally successful, then Millionaire Mate probably isn’t for you.
Number of Members:
Millionaire Mate is part of the Friend Finder network, boasting over 35 million members through its many sites. This site in particular has around a million members.
Offers Free Membership?
• Profile creation and photo uploading
• Basic searching and viewing features
• Send and receive winks
• Hotlist people
• Opportunity to verify yourself
• Create audio/video intros
• No advanced searching
• No email or instant messenger access
• Not included in the ranked profiles
Paid Membership Levels and Charges:
• 1 month – $35.95
• 3 months – $53.95
• 12 months – $149.95
• 1 month – $44.95
• 3 months – $89.95
• 12 months – $224.95
Paid Membership Features:
• Send and receive emails
• Contact all members
• Send and receive voice messages
• Access photos of select members
• See video intros
• Earn search rankings
• View full-sized photos
• Very few fake or dead profiles in the rated rankings
• Most people are on the up-and-up here
• Many advanced features
• A lot of members
• Women easily slip through the cracks in basic and latch onto sugar daddies
• Not as many women on this site as others
• The price for full membership is rather high (but that shouldn’t be an issue for a real millionaire)
The site’s primary language is English.