The Friend Finder network is one of the biggest networks of dating websites out there. With offshoots providing services for adult, gay, senior and many other communities, this network has over 35 million total members. The original site, FriendFinder.com, is still today considered to be one of the preeminent dating websites in operation.
As a dating website, Friend Finder covers basically everything you would expect to find. From profile features and chat rooms to advanced search options and dating advice, the site certainly isn’t lacking anything.
The site has certainly improved over the years, and the interface has become more streamlined and much easier to navigate. As a network, Friend Finder is constantly improving to boost user experience and they seem to do rather well, seeing as millions of singles flock to their site for its services.
Current Special Offers:
In terms of free trials or anything, we cannot find special promotions for Friend Finder. But they do have a 1-month free package if you purchase three months of Gold membership, or even 6-months free if you purchase 12 months. (It’s not so much a promotion, per se, as every dating site out there gives you discounts on extended packages.)
Who is FriendFinder.com for?
For this site in particular, individuals looking for friends or relationships can join. For a niche category, there are other sites in the network that have you covered.
Number of Members:
There are a few million active members on Friend Finder but around 35 million members total in the network.
Offers Free Membership?
• Photo viewing features
• Member search features
• Added material, like advice forums and chat rooms
• No contact available for free members
• No linking with anyone in the chat rooms
• Limited photo views and no video views
Paid Membership Levels and Charges:
• 1 month – $19.99
• 3 months – $35.97
• 12 months – $107.88
• 1 month – $29.99
• 3 months – $59.96
• 12 months – $161.82
Paid Membership Features:
• Access to all chat rooms and chat features
• Live webcam/messenger chat features
• Full access to all members’ photos/videos
• Initiate contact, unlimited tools – flirts, email features, etc
• A variety of special interest forums, magazines, etc
• A robust network, even if you only include the original Friend Finder site
• Plenty of features to help you easily browse
• Easy to use interface
• Multiple levels of membership
• Full-fledged membership is quite high
• The approval process for new profiles is outdated
• Chat rooms are sometimes full up of people spamming ads
FriendFinder.com is available in multiple countries and they offer over 10 different languages.