ChristianCafe.com is one of the leading Christian-specific dating websites in operation today. They’re set up in a very user-friendly way. There’s nothing that happens on the site that could qualify as out of bounds. Everything is friendly and respectful of the religious members, but the site’s look and feel doesn’t lose out as a result of its membership base – it actually gains.
The site has been up and running since the late 1990s, and there are thousands of testimonials all over the web about just how effective Christian Café is at bringing together Christian singles.
In over a decade of operation, the site has never sacrificed its core principles for money. It is still owned and operated by Christians and caters primarily to Christians.
Current Special Offers:
Christiancafe.com is currently offering a 10-day free trial period, plus an additional 5 days for each person you refer to the site.
Who is ChristianCafe.com for?
This dating website doesn’t discriminate against non-Christians, but the site’s primary focus is to match like-minded religious people, and to that end it is best if only Christians sign up.
Number of Members:
Throughout its world presence, ChristianCafe.com estimates that over 20 million members use the services (their server). On a more local level, the US membership to this specific site is roughly 2 million.
Offers Free Membership?
• Profile creation
• Advanced searching options
• Email options
• Hotlist creation/friends lists
• Basically everything you’ll receive with a paid subscription, minus chatting features
• No access to live chatting
• No access to audio/video options
Paid Membership Levels and Charges:
• 1 month – $34.95
• 3 months – $39.95
• 6 months – $59.95
• 12 months – $89.95
Paid Membership Features:
• Advanced searching
• Friends lists
• Prayer posting
• Sending unlimited flirts
• Access to audio/video options
• Access to chat rooms/instant messengers
• Good discounted rates on long-term membership
• The free trial gives access to almost all of the site’s features
• They’re honest, so you’re not on the hook for membership due to some loophole
• The membership base is overall very high quality
• Short-term membership is rather costly
• It can be a slow process finding love with religious people in general
• Some inactive profiles bog down the rankings a bit, but they are removed after 90 days
The site’s primary language is English, but international versions of the site are available in other languages.