AshleyMadison.com is a dating website geared toward the dating community – literally. The site promotes affairs, extramarital or cheating on your boyfriend or girlfriend. Members are encouraged to sign up with the site, completely anonymous, and pursue an affair behind their partner’s back.
As you can imagine, Ashley Madison is hit or miss. Some people love the site and the anonymity. Others loathe its very existence and state that dating websites like these are what’s wrong with the world today. Well, opinions are like… you know what. To each their own, we say, so if you’re the type of person to want to have an affair, Ashley Madison is available.
The site works differently than some others on the market in terms of payment structure. Instead of being locked into a monthly payment, members can instead purchase credits and use them at their discretion.
Current Special Offers:
At this juncture we are unable to find any legitimate offers for AshleyMadison.com, but there are some coupon codes that can still potentially work.
Who is AshleyMadison.com for?
Singles are welcome to join this dating website, but Ashley Madison is setup primarily for individuals in a relationship who are looking to have an affair.
Number of Members:
To date, AsleyMadison.com claims to have over 1.7 million members.
Offers Free Membership?
• Basic profile creation and photo uploads
• Receive free matches
• Rate photos (limited)
• Create favorites lists
• Seek advice
• Limited photo uploads and viewing
• No live chat or message board access
• Limited flirt and contact capabilities
• No on-site email
Paid Membership Levels and Charges:
• 100 credits – $49
• 500 credits – $149
• 1,000 credits – $249
Paid Membership Features:
• Member block/ignore feature
• Build multiple hotlists
• See who is online and who has viewed you
• Advanced searching
• Full audio/video viewing and posting
• Virtual flirts and message boards
• Private photo viewing
• Members of this site are definitely willing to have an affair, so success rates are high
• The credits system means that you pay as you play and are not locked into monthly charges
• The site is easy to navigate and its features making contacting a potential fling easy
• On a moral level, it just seems shady to anonymously and secretly cheat on your loved one
• Due to free membership and the credit system, there are a whole lot of inactive profiles
• The scammers turn out in full force here
The website’s language options are English, Spanish and German, but its primary language is English as it’s a US-based site.